Concept First Mathematics For Middle School Class 7
Mascot Education Pvt. Ltd.
Sadhana Dhawle, D. K. Pathak & R.K. Kharbanda
No. of Pages:
About the book
Concept First Mathematics series is meant for the middle school level that conforms to the guidelines of the National Curriculum Framework 2005 and the new syllabus of NCERT.
The text-cum-workbook has been written in simple and lucid language, and in a very systematic manner. Emphasis has been given on fundamental concepts and their application. The style of presentation is unique. Different types of problems on each topic have been illustrated through a number of solved examples.
- Learning Objectives at the beginning of each chapter that tells the students what they are about to learn.
- Keep in Mind contains important concepts and points that help solve the questions.
- Activities help the students relate the relevant concepts to the daily life situations
- Lab Activities help serve as an effective tool to understand the concepts
- Error to Observe helps the students avoid careless mistakes.
- Group Activities to develop knowledge, communications skills and critical thinking skills
- Hots, Mental Maths and Challenge Questions help inculcate the temperament to solve difficult questions.
- Fun with Maths includes riddles and /or crosswords.
- Summary recapitulates the important points of the chapter.
- Chapter Review contains exercise of different of all kinds.
- More Assessment Tools to help the students test their aptitudes.
- Some solved Examples have been given to aid and illustrate the application of concepts/methods to solve different problems.
- Test Yourself helps the students assess the concepts learnt and the application skills.