Mathematics For Class 10 Term-1
S.Chand & Company Pvt.Ltd
No. of Pages:
About the book
S.Chand’s mathematics Books for class 10 (term-1 and term-2) are completely based on CCE pattern of CBSE. The book for term-1 covers the syllabus from April to September and the book for Term –II covers the syllabus from October to March as per CCE Guidelines prescribed by CBSE.
The book is divided into three parts:
Part – I Summative Assessment
- In each chapter, detailed theory, examples and exercises are given.
- For quick revision, a revision exercise is given at the end of each chapter.
- To check the performance, chapter test is given at the end of each chapter.
- To summarize the concepts, facts are given in the form of chapter’s flash back after revision exercise of each chapter.
Part- II Formative Assessment
This part is divided into two sections:
Section A – Worksheets for formative assessment
- True and False
- Fill in the blanks
- MCQs with more than one correct options
Section B – Activities for lab manual
Part – III
- 10 Model test papers based on the latest pattern of CBSE examination w.e.f. 2014