Little Artist B – A Book of Art & Craft
Mascot Education Pvt. Ltd.
Anil Kumar Dhiman
No. of Pages:
About the book & Series
Little Artist is a series of eleven books – A, B, C and 1 – 8, of Art and Craft. The books in this series present a balance between the art and craft activities for young learners and give them ample opportunities to unleash their creative talent.
- Focuses on innovation and creativity.
- Encourages children to explore their own ideas and concepts.
- Uses waste or easily available material
- Provides colour paper sheets, stickers, etc.
- A large variety of activities like origami, tear and paste, model making, etc.
- The books for classes 6 – 8, cover almost all the aspects of drawing, painting, pottery, sculpture, etc.
- Every concept is explained properly with suitable examples and pictures.
Country of origin India