Lakhmir Singh’s Science For Class 1
S.Chand & Company Pvt.Ltd
Lakhmir Singh & Manjit Kaur
No. of Pages:
About the book
Lakhmir Singh’s science is a series of book for Classes 1 to 8 which conforms to the NCERT syllabus. These books are accompanied with a free CD. The main aim of writing this series is to help students understand difficult scientific concepts in a simple manner in easy language. The multi colour layout makes content more attractive, interesting and understandable to students. The headings, sub-headings and definitions of each topic in these book has been given in a different colour. This will help students to locate the various topics easily and learn the definitions conveniently.
- Simple and direct approach has been followed, sufficient for self study.
- A large number of pictures and sketches of various scientific process, procedures, everyday situation of scientific principles
- Learning objective gives a bird’s eye view of the topics covered in each chapters
- Know more are fun facts which add interesting information to the content
- Activity encourage learning by doing and develops observation, data collection, and inferential skills
- Summary recapitulates the chapter in a point-wise manner
- HOTS give challenging opportunities to student to help them develop analytical skills
- Ample practice to reinforce and test the concepts in each chapter
- Answers of various types of questions given, wherever required
Country of origin India