Junior World Primary School Social Studies For Class 2
Bharati Bhawan Publishers & Distributors
No of Pages:
About the book
This is a part of series of social studies books for primary-school students. The content has been graded carefully, keeping in mind the level of comprehension and the language skills of the students. The chapters have been designed to help the student relate the text to everyday experiences.
- Snippets of information to provoke thought, arouse curiosity or simply entertain
- Exercises with different types of questions, including questions that require application or higher order thinking skills
- A More to Do section at the end of each chapter that has additional questions and activities. It includes sticker activities, picture identification, word grids, etc.
- Group activities and discussions to encourage cooperation and sharing of experiences and opinions
- Inculcating values, mostly raising questions, giving examples and encouraging discussion, and sometimes by suggesting positive action