Innovate A New Generation Computer Series Class 4
Sapphire (India) Publishers Pvt. Ltd.
No. of Pages:
About the book & Series
Innovate A New Generation Computer Series Books 1 to 8 is a set of eight books meant for Classes 1 to 8. This child-friendly series introduces children to the fascinating world of computers and creates and abiding interest in the computer education.
- Books for schools following syllabus of NCERT and other Boards of Education in India.
- Simple Language and extensive colourful illustrations to elucidate the concepts.
- Every chapter begins with the revision of the concepts learnt earlier.
- Recall enables the child to recapitulate the important points.
- Spell Bee is for learning spellings of difficult words.
- Exercise are well graded tasks and contain and ample number of questions
- Computer Lab Activities focus on hands-on learning and consolidation of computer based concepts.
- Do You Know provides extra information about the concerned topic.
- Model Test Papers for assessing the learning process.
- Byte Glossary has been given at the end of the book in Books 1 to 5.
- Computer Manners creates awareness among children
- Visual Based CD also available
- National Cyber Olympiad sample paper in Books 3 to 8
- Overview of Windows 7 and MS Office 2007 included in the chapter.
- Glimpse of Windows 8 included in Books 3 to 8
- The Updated Edition contains the updated versions of MS Office 2010 and MS Office 2013 in Books 3 to 8.
Country of origin India