About the book & Series
TimeTales conforms to the vision of the National Curriculum Framework, 2005, and the NCERT syllabus, 2005. This new series attempts to draw the learners’ attention to the broad span of time, space, and life in society through lucid language, supported by thoughtfully curated maps, diagrams, and pictures.
- Provides details of topics covered in each chapter and gives outline about the concepts to be taught in the chapter
- Connects the current topic with previous knowledge
- Provides structured information to help in easy retention of concepts and in reducing preparation time for exams
- HOTS questions - Encourage ‘out-of-the box thinking
- Innovative, interesting activities and map work - Gives scope for hands-on learning
Title Time Tales Social Science Book 8 Publisher Indiannica Learning Pvt. Ltd Author Nalini Aggarwal, Geeta Sehgal & Tanvi Prannoy Chawla ISBN / Product Code 9789388288736 Category School Books Standard Class 8 Publication Year 2019 Binding Paperback No of Pages 288 Subject Social Science Language English Country of origin India Board CBSE HSN Code 4901