- Prepare or every aspect of assessment using support and tasks designed by an experienced educator.
- Extend learning through research projects and interdisciplinary opportunities.
- Apply global contexts in meaningful ways with an internationally-minded perspective.
- Develop practical and creative-thinking skills to solve design problems with a statement of inquiry in each chapter.
- Confidently cover the framework with chapters covering digital, product and combined design.
Title Hodder Design for the IB MYP 4 & 5: By Concept Publisher Hodder Education Author Lenny Dutton ISBN / Product Code 9781398307896 Category Educational Books Publication Year 2021 Edition Latest Edition Binding Paperback No of Pages 304 Language English Country of origin United Kingdom HSN Code 49011010