Social Science Class 8
Frank Educational Aids Pvt. Ltd.
Nilima Bhatnagar, Asha Sangal, Medha Dubey
No. of Pages:
About the book & Series
Social Science series for classes 6, 7 and 8 is based on the guidelines provided by CBSE. The books offer a whole lot of avenues to explore the world through the perspectives of Social Science.
- Simple and easy-to-understand text sustains the interest of learners.
- Beautiful illustrations, pictures and maps complement the text
- In-Text questions stimulate Higher Order Thinking Skills
- Activities—model making, puzzles, crosswords, role playing and debates to enhance power of observation and association
- Exercises contain all kinds of questions—multiple choice, fill up, match, odd-one-out, reasoning and descriptive
- Project work promotes activity-based learning
- Life skills help students to think critically and communicate effectively
- Case Studies provide exposure to happenings and events
- Model test papers are for summative assessment