Positive Vibes Life Skills and Value Education 8
Frank Educational Aids Pvt. Ltd.
Neeti Kaushik & Anamika Dutta
No. of Pages:
About the book & Series
Positive Vibes is a sincere attempt at inculcating life skills and ethical values in children. The books are purposefully planned and packed with life stories, case studies, do-it-yourself activities, role-plays, and varied interactive reading material that aspire to guide students in making the right choices in day-to-day life.
- Values and life skills have been placed under six domains to ensure that the books touch upon every aspect of growing up and the varied nuances of life
- Written in a lucid style and comprehensible language as per the level of the students
- Meaningful visuals complement and enliven the text
- Contains thought-provoking reading material, inspiring quotes, poems and open-ended questions for personal reflection
- Wide range of activities are uniformly divided between individual and team-based for the reinforcement of the values explored
- Lessons highlight Value Aspiration and Life Skills being explored
- While elements such as Ponder and talk, Ponder and do, and Value take-home give the lessons a smooth flow, Strengthening the value wraps them up with a promise of internalising the value