Pathways to Social Studies Class 7
Frank Educational Aids Pvt. Ltd.
Nilima Bhatnagar, Asha Sangal, Shradha Anand
No. of Pages:
About the book & Series
Pathways to Social Studies, a series for classes 6, 7 and 8 has been developed according to the guidelines set by the CBSE and parallel to the textbooks published by NCERT. The approach encourages the students to learn actively and independently.
- Simple and lucid language facilitates better understanding of concepts
- Self-explanatory Maps enable communication of intended information clearly
- Eye catching pictures and illustrations complement the text
- Case studies laced with in-depth investigation and updated data widen up the horizons
- Extended learning includes projects, model making, charts & posters, crosswords, debates & discussions and role plays for all round development
- History Reveals, Geography Reveals and Know a Little More provide interesting pieces of information related to the text
- Important terms enrich the subject vocabulary
- Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) encourage and stimulate thinking beyond the textbook
- Life Skills rouse critical thinking and effective communication
- Value Based Questions imbibe the right values and encourage to prosper in harmony with the surroundings
- Model test papers as per the CBSE examination pattern for self-assessment.