New Learning Grammar and Composition Class 1
Frank Educational Aids Pvt. Ltd.
Madhu Singh Sirohi
No. of Pages:
About the book & Series
New! Learning Grammar and Composition is a series of eight books for classes 1 to 8. Conforming closely to the latest curriculum issued by the council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations. The series aims to help young learners comprehend and apply the rules of English grammar in writing and speech through extensive practice and reinforcement. The books also provide practice in reading comprehension, vocabulary building and composition, promoting all-round development of the essential language skills.
- Lucid explanation of each concept along with rules, usage and examples
- Extensive exercises to practice and reinforce each concept
- Systematic revision of topics at each level
- Separate chapter on Punctuation, dealing with topics appropriate for each level
- Reading comprehension tasks to further develop the students reading skills
- Practical vocabulary tasks to help students expand their vocabulary
- Comprehensive Composition section aimed at improving both functional and creative writing skills
- Check Your Progress units at regular intervals to facilitate revision (books 6 to 8)
- Two test Papers for term-/semester-wise revision and assessment (books 2 to 8)