Mathematics In Real Life Class 6
Cordova Publications Pvt. Ltd.
Jagat Jitendra Matto
No. of Pages:
About the book & Series
Mathematics In Real Life, a carefully graded Mathematics series, strictly conforms to the vision of the National Curriculum Framework and meets the requirements of the NCERT syllabus.
- A completely new approach to the teaching of Mathematics – hands on experience, in perfect co-ordination with resources available in the learner’s immediate environment. The series follows the: explain – comprehend – practise – essential drill – application, approach.
- The content of the series complies with the Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE) Scheme with Formative and Summative Assessment. All the skills listed for CCE are being focused upon.
- Free Smart Class Software for teachers.
- Concept Based Worksheets for testing knowledge, understanding and application of the concepts learnt.
- Value Corner has been included in each book to emphasise on acquiring values enshrined in the constitution of India.
- Teacher’s Resource Pack includes Solutions to Text Questions and Assessments.
- Explanatory Answers and Live Test Papers are available at:cordovajoyfullearning.com
- Inclusion of solved NCERT Exemplar Problems.
- Inclusion of Research Based Assessment.
- Reasoning Assessment has been added to process, interpret and use information rather than assess prior subject knowledge.
- Maths Lab Activity gives the learner ample opportunity to explore the concepts through activities.
- Puzzle and Laughter Time sections make learning Mathematics a joy.
- Multiple Choice Questions test the students recall and understanding of the concept with ease.
- Mental Maths Corner has been designed so as to hone the mental ability of the learners.
- HOTS(Higher Order Thinking Skills) questions.
- Exercise column after each concept helps learners practise and apply the concept learnt.
- Review Exercises have been designed at the end of each chapter to reinforce the concepts learnt within that chapter.
- Class Activities and Sample Papers have been added for revision.
- Answers have been provided at the end of each book.
- Web Support (Lesson Plans, Worksheets, Assessments, Answer Keys) is available at: www.websupportcordova.co.in
Country of origin India