Computers Made Friendly Class 10
Cordova Publications Pvt. Ltd.
Sonymol Koshy Z
No. of Pages:
About the book & Series
Computers Made Friendly – Foundation of Information Technology has been written as a series of two books for classes IX and X, based on the latest CBSE Senior School Curriculum. It follows the new CBSE course structure.
- Exercises For Summative Assessment include Multiple Choice Questions, Very Short Answer Type, Short Answer Type, Long Answer Type and Application Based Questions
- Exercises for Formative Assessment include Oral Questions, Quiz, Practical Session, Group Discussion, Project, Home Assignment, Research Work, etc.
- Value Based Questions inculcate moral and ethical values among children
- You will learn about lists the main concepts dealt within the chapter
- Remember provides the main points to be remembered
- Do you know? Gives interesting information related to the topic
- Practice Time lays emphasis on practicing a topic as soon as it is discussed
- At a Glance, Key Terms for quick reading
- Solved Examples form an integral part of learning process.
- Teacher’s Notes are simple suggestions for the teachers to help them deal with the new course structure
- Cyber Olympiad Questions to help students prepare for these examinations
- Formative Assessments and Summative Assessments (Term-1 and Term -2)are given at the end of the book
- Problem Solving Assessment to sharpen creative thinking, decision making, critical thinking and communication skills