Conceptual Chemistry for Class-12 (volume-1)
S. Chand & Company Pvt. Ltd.
Dr.S.K. Jain & Dr. Shailesh. Jain
About the book
Conceptual Chemistry for Class 12 (volume-1 and 2) is Based on Latest Core Syllabus Adopted by CBSE and Other State Education Boards Volume-1 Consists of Chapter 1-9 and Volume-2 consist of Chapter 10-16
- Presents a systematic and logical development of the concepts.
- Has sample illustration, illustrative questions, and solved numerical problems.
- Assignments given at end of each section are meant for class discussions, class tests, and homework.
- All symbols and notations as per latest IUPAC guidelines.
- Nomenclature of organic compounds based on the IUPAC Recommendations (1993).
- Conceptual Questions – The Brain Strain.
- Conceptual Corner for Competitive Examinations CBSE, AIEEE and IIT Questions (Solved).
- Objective Questions for competitive Examinations.
- Let Us Say It Again – The chapter Round Up.
- A Separate section on Value- Based Questions.