Concept First Science Class 3
Mascot Education Pvt. Ltd.
Soumak Chatterjee & Moonmoon Sahoo
No. of Pages:
About the book & Series
Concept First Science series consists of five books meant for classes 1 to 5 and as per the guidelines of the National Curriculum Framework 2005 and the new syllabus of NCERT. The series is based on the Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE) approach introduced by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- Simple and lucid language used throughout the series to facilitate easy learning.
- A number of Fact Files in each lesson to arouse the interest of the students.
- Did You Know includes true facts of the universe to relate the learning with the world at large.
- Formative and Summative Assessment have been give to reinforce the nuances.
- Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) questions to develop reasoning ability and its relevant applications.
- Life Skills to help develop the co-scholastic abilities of the learners and its importance in real life situations.
Country of origin India