- This Composite Mathematics series for classes 6 to 8 has been prepared strictly in accordance with the NCERT/CBSE syllabus.
- The series ensures complete involvement of the pupils in the learning process and is in keeping with the latest trends in the teaching of mathematics. The activity approach is freely used and new topics are introduced by motivating paragraph or story drawing examples from the immediate surroundings familiar to the pupil.
- To facilitate easy and better understanding each unit is divided into a number of sub-units with short and separate exercises on each sub-unit.
- Lab Activity as per CBSE Guidelines have been incorporated at the end of the book.
- The exercises in the books includes Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), High Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) questions, Activities, Worksheets and Modal Test Papers at relevant places.
Title Composite Mathematics For Class 8 (Latest Edition) Publisher S.Chand & Company Pvt.Ltd Author S.K. Gupta & Anubhuti Gangal ISBN / Product Code 9788195397198 Category School Books Standard Class 8 Publication Year 2006 Edition Latest Edition Company Details Published By S Chand and Company Limited, A-27, 2nd Floor, Mohan CO-operative industrial Estate, New Delhi-110044 Binding Paperback No of Pages 338 Subject Mathematics Language English Country of origin India Board CBSE HSN Code 49011010