CCE Awareness Environmental Studies Introductory
S.Chand & Company Pvt.Ltd
No. of Pages:
About the book
CCE Awareness Environmental Studies is based on the new NCERT syllabus and CCE guidelines recommended by CBSE. The series is strengthened by incorporating the following features.
- Formative and Summative Assessment contains a variety of questionsincluding MCQs.
- The ‘known to unknown’ and ‘simple to complex’ approaches have been followed.
- HOTS questions are challenging questions that encourage thinking and develop problem-solving skills.
- Linked internet sites open out the world to the learner through the internet-the child can learn about whatever arouses his/her curiosity, at his/her own pace.
- Life skills help to develop skills needed in everyday life such as looking after the environment, staying healthy, safety, nurturing relationships, and looking after plants and animals.
- Formative assessment activities/projects lay emphasis on ‘learning by doing’ and include a variety of activities and projects such as finding out, conducting experiments, craft and making models. This develops research, experimental and application skills.
- Action Rhymes in CCE Awareness Environmental Studies Introductory, besides introducing an element of fun, also use the medium of music and dance for teaching.