• Learning Tools in the form of Snap Recap, Fact File, Quick Key, Try This, Glossary, You Are Here, Who Am I? Facilitate quick learning and understanding of the concepts.
• Application Tools in the form of Activities, Lab Work, and Project Work hone computational skills and also develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Evaluation Tools in the form of Exercises help assess the depth of learning. Also includes:
• Sample Paper helps in preparing for cyber concepts and knowledge competition.
• Poster with informative infographics to help students stay safe in connected digital environment.
Title Cambridge Click Start Coursebook 2 Publisher Cambridge University Press Author Ayesha Soldier ISBN / Product Code 9781108855631 Category School Books Standard Class 2 Publication Year 2011 Edition 2020 Binding Paperback No of Pages 78 Subject Computer Science Language English Country of origin India Board CBSE HSN Code 4901