Britannica The Grammarite Book 6
Britannica (India) Pvt. Ltd
No. of Pages:
About the book & Series
Encyclopedia Britannica’s English grammar series, The Grammarite, has been very well received by both learner and educators for many years. We now present the revised edition of The Grammarite. The series comprises eight textbooks for classes 1 to 8. Based on a spiral exposition of English grammar. The revised edition of The Grammarite helps reinforce learning and allows the learner to deduce the concepts rather than follow a purely instructive approach. The grammar structures are elicited through examples that naturally lead on to easy-to-understand explanations. Definitions and rules of grammar topics are simply presented. Structured, in-depth, and contextual practice hones accuracy in oral and written communication. This series is designed to accompany and supplement all main ELT courses.
- Deductive approach to grammar concepts through language activities
- Spiral gradation across the series
- Concepts presented through the 4 Es: Example-Explanation-Exercise-Evaluation
- Recapitulation of concepts in every grade
- Intensive and extensive practice through various types of exercises
- Exercises graded carefully, leading the learners from guided practice to independent writing.
- Contextual practice through numerous comprehension and composition exercises
- Teacher’s Manuals to support classroom teaching
The revised edition of The Grammarite develops the skill to accurately use the English language while engaging in a wide range of creative activities spread across the series. The aim is to encourage the learner to not only use the language correctly but to also enjoy using it.
Country of origin India