- Attractive illustrations that will engage the child’s attention.
- Ample exercises. These have been divided into assignment size sections.
- Do and learn to promote activity-based learning. These hands-on activities using easily available things help the child learn quickly.
- MathsGym to develop the skills of doing quick calculations (mental maths) and doing different, challenging problems. MathGym also provides additional practice.
- Review Worksheet to keep in touch with concepts learnt earlier in the book.
Title Junior Maths Class 3 Publisher Bharati Bhawan Publishers & Distributors Author Asit Das Gupta & Anindita Banerjee ISBN / Product Code 9788177099478 Category School Books Standard Class 3 Publication Year 2010 Edition 2019 Binding Paperback No of Pages 156 Subject Mathematics Language English Country of origin India Board CBSE HSN Code 4901