Basic Science For Class 6
Bharati Bhawan Publishers & Distributors
Amarnath Mishra, Geeta Mehta, Deepti Lehri, Rajesh Mohan
No. of Pages:
About the book
The books in this middle-school science series aim to build the knowledge of scientific principles around activities and everyday experiences. While writing the text, the requirements of continuous and comprehensive evaluation (CCE) have been integrated seamlessly into the material.
- The text is built around activities and experiments, most of which the students can perform using everyday objects.
- The exercises in each chapter include different types of questions, suitable for comprehensive assessment.
- Material at the end of chapters include different types of questions, suitable for comprehensive assessment.
- Material at the end of chapters allows children to explore for themselves by doing experiments, projects, taking part in discussions, and so on.
- Additional material for CCE has been given at the end of the books.
Country of origin India