Simple English Grammar and Composition Class 3
Acevision Publisher Pvt. Ltd.
Dr. Anima Chakraverty
No. of Pages:
About the book & Series
The Simple English Grammar and Composition series comprising of eight volumes aims at teaching and learning grammar through an eclectic approach, in a systematic and graded way. The series acquaints the young learners with rules of grammar in an easy and interesting manner. The explanation of the rules and the exceptions are simple and clear. The nuances have not been ignored.
Practice materials for understanding the lessons, building vocabulary, and developing skills of writing have been provided in plenty. Care has been taken to enable the learners to apply the knowledge of grammar to real life situations. A unique feature of the series is the subtle way in which the learner is exposed to a variety of issues through exercises. Each book in the series comes with a solution manual and a CD supplementing the text with the International Phonetic Alphabet.
- Understand presents grammar points in an interesting and realistic way
- Let’s Learn gives clear, easy-to-learn explanation
- Try out & Complete are exercises to help students to deduce rules. It has appealing, educational content drawn from areas like geography, science history and folk lore.
- Do you remember? Show movement from one grade to another
- Comprehension has a variety of interesting texts for factual and global understanding
- Writing and Composition explains step wise the process of effective writing
- Activity is based on fun time formal learning
- Take a Break! Is an attractive game the learner is doing to learn
- Teacher’s Corner is for the teacher a suggestion of how to start the unit
Subject English Grammar Country of origin India